Withdrawal from District

Parents/legal guardians are encouraged to notify the school counselor when a student will be withdrawing from school for any reason. A withdrawal form/check out list must be obtained in the counseling office – parent/legal guardian signature is required. All books must be returned and financial obligations must be satisfied.